Addressing the personal, social/global challenges of today in the light of Integral Yoga- Vedanta

Monday, August 2, 2010

Impressions I

Impressions
March 12-16
by Vrinda (estela pujals)


The to do list is now in the laundry room.
More than doing,
let me create spaces,
conditions for the good to manifest everywhere.
It is already there within you, within me,
and we all know what to do.
What are these ideal conditions?
When the negative is triggered, to be critical of our own certainty...
A different demand moves me to yield now, but
another time it will move me to remain firm on my convictions.
Looking within, I see a positive light revealing the semblance of a negative illusion.
Let me sharpen within the sword of discernment and walk softly on its edge.
Softly, in the practice of kindness.

No comments: